Want to join the Bishop State team? Please fill out a complete application packet. Only a complete application packet will be given consideration for employment. A complete application packet consists of:
- An official Bishop State Community College employment application
- A letter of interest with reference to the position announcement
- A current resume
- Transcripts (official required if hired)
- Three letters of work verification experience from current or previous employers with company letterhead imprinted on the stationery.
Incomplete application packets will not be considered. Applications for employment are available below:
Please send send the complete application packet to:
Director of Human Resources
Bishop Community College
351 North Broad Street
Mobile, Alabama 36603
In accordance with Alabama Community College System policy and guidelines, the applicant chosen for employment will be required to sign a consent form and to submit a non-refundable $45.00 payment for a criminal background check. Employment will be contingent upon receipt of a clearance notification from the criminal background check.
Bishop State Positions
- Academic Adjunct Instructors
- Adult Education Aide
- Clinical Associates (Nursing)
- Lab Assistants
- Math Tutor (Grant Funded 3 Part-time positions)
- Technical Adjunct Instructors
- Student Works – Part-time Note Taker, Scribes, Tutors, Proctors and Readers
Other Employment Opportunities
Bishop State Community College is an equal opportunity employer. It is the official policy of the Alabama Department of Postsecondary Education, including Postsecondary institutions under the control of the State Board of Education, that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, handicap, gender, religion, creed, national origin, or age, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjective to discrimination under any program activity, or employment. Bishop State Community College will make reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled applicants or employees. The College reserves the right to withdraw this job announcement at any time prior to the awarding.