Need help financing your education? Bishop State provides comprehensive information and services regarding opportunities to finance the cost of education. We recognize that financial assistance is an important key to helping you reach your educational and career goals.
BSCC participates in the following Federal, State and Institutional Financial Aid Programs: Academic Competitiveness Grant, Alabama Student Assistant Grant, Federal Pell Grant, Federal Work Study Programm Scholarships, Supplemental Opportunity Grant (SEOG), and VA Educational Benefits.
Steps to Applying for Financial Aid
- Student must apply for pin (and parent if student is dependent); www.pin.ed.gov
- Locate your most recent Student and Parent Federal Returns
- Apply for Federal Aid; www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Bishop State Community College School Code: 001030
- Sign electronically with pin
- Important Financial Aid News!!!
- Required Documents
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Brochure (PDF)
- Policies and Procedures
- Free Application for Financial Aid
- Standards of Academic Progress Policies
- Check Financial Aid on BORIS
- Veterans Affairs Information
- Net Price Calculator
Bishop State Community College
351 N. Broad Street
Mobile, Alabama 36603
Office Hours: Monday – Friday; 8am to 5pm