The Student Government Association (SGA) organization serves and represents the total student body and acts as a catalyst in promoting cooperation and school spirit among students, faculty, and the administration. Students of SGA gain training in self-government and learn to lead others.
Congratulations to our newly elected 2016 – 2017 Student Government Association candidates. They include:
- Leonardo Springs, Sophomore Class President
- Jaiston Marshall, Sophomore Class Vice President
- Jamie Mills, Freshman Class Vice President
- Tiffany Jackson, 1st Vice President Carver Campus
- Evan Cole Monroe-Parker, 2nd Vice President Carver Campus
- Tyler Brazelton, 1st Vice President Southwest Campus
- Miryah Hawthorne, 2nd Vice President Southwest Campus
We look forward to seeing you at the Annual SGA Leadership Retreat on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Central Campus in the Black History Museum.