WorkKeys® Solutions Provider
WorkKeys® is a job skills assessment system that measures real-world skills, and:
- connects work skills, training, and testing for education and employers.
- makes it easier to meet the requirements of federal programs and legislation.
- Supports economic and workforce development prorams.
- is the basis for the National Career Readiness Certificate.
WorkKeys® For Education
The WorkKeys® job skill assessment system is used in high schools and community and technical colleges across the country to measure real-world skills.
- Educators – help students identify career interests and their skills or skill gaps in preparation for jobs.
- Students – learn more about preparing for WorkKeys and using WorkKeys scores.
- Parents – helps your student prepare to enter the workforce.
WorkKeys® For Employers
Problem – High Turnover, Finding and Keeping Qualified Employees
Does any of this sound familiar?
- Turnover level keep you awake at night.
- Hiring qualified workers is an uphill battle.
- Your training efforts and training dollas don't show measureable results.
- Your staff is working overtime and double shifts to make up for staff shortages and high turnover.
WorkKeys, ACT's workplace assessment tool, is the gold standard in skills testing. Thousands of companies worldwide use WorkKeys. WorkKeys uses the same scale to score tests and measure job skills, so you can make quick comparisons between a person's skill levels and the job requirements.
WorkKeys and Economic Development Using WorkKeys®
A growing number of states, communities, and organizations are choosing the WorkKeys® system as the foundation for career readiness initiatives that energize their economic development and workforce strategies. Many of these initiatives incorporate the principles of the National Career Readiness Certificate™ by issuing state and local credientials that align with the national system.
Credentials that utilize three WorkKeys assessments – Applied Mathematics, Locating Information, and Readiness for Information – share many of the benefits provided by the National Career Readiness System. State and national programs that use this framework can achieve even greater outcomesby fully adopting the National Career Readiness Certificate as part of comprehensive workforce and economic developement strategies. Broad use of WorkKeys to power state, regional and local strategies demonstrates its capabilities to address a wide range of workforce and economic development objectives.